Sunday, August 17, 2008

Silent Dad


Ok, although I do mean to make this blog a pro-gun outlet for me. I also feel it's an important outlet (both the blog and my shooting) for me. However, I don't want this to become the only reason for the blog.

I recently went through a few medical problems, and I'm still going through another - all related to stress. So if anyone knows of an IT position for a 13 year professional with experience in managing web, database, and infrastructure projects, primarily in a Windows environment, please do let me know.

I've found over the past few years that I have difficulty cultivating new friends. Some of my new friends I've met through yahoo or on here might disagree, but when my support net is needed - much as it is now - I don't feel confident of the steps I'm taking.

I know much of this is the way my mind processes stress and anxiety, and I've seen it manifest itself in other people that I respect, but my intellectual skills don't always help me in these situations without the formal training others have had. Luckily I'm talking with someone who does, whom I think can help me.

So there's hope yet - and that's all that's important right?

Peace to everyone and a promise of new updates.

Oh, and if you're really interested about my current medical problems, check out Kevin Smith's blog entries from here and here.

No comments: